F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment 25 gram
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.49 fortnightly with More info
F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment – F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment is based on F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant core actives and is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses to treat open and contaminated wounds and prevent reinfection.
This product has multiple uses and can be used as a stand-alone treatment for minor injuries, or in the case of reoccurring conditions should be treated in conjunction with a complete treatment plan, including antibiotics, as directed by a veterinarian.
An antiseptic preparation effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses to treat open and contaminated wounds and to prevent re-infestation.
The antimicrobial action of the preparation is based upon the proprietary branded F10 compound. The mechanism of action of F10 is derived from those of each component taken separately, in addition to those due to the additive synergistic action of all components combined. At the concentrations in the product F10 has been assessed as giving a > log5 reduction in microbial counts against gram positive and gram negative bacteria; fungi, yeasts and moulds; enveloped and non-enveloped viruses; bacterial and fungal spores. F10 Germicidal Barrier Ointment is effective in a contact time of 10 minutes, however repeated applications every day until the condition clears is the recommended treatment protocol.
- Proven efficacy based on F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant
- Proven safety with humans and animals (even cats)
- APVMA registered as a veterinary medicine
- Contains glycerin and lanolin and offers high levels of safe and effective skincare.
- Broad indication covers a wide range of conditions
- Effective alternative to antibiotic topical treatment
- Ointment formulation is effective for longer than antiseptic sprays that dry quickly
- Ointment formulation adheres to wound site better than creams, and application is not as messy