F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant 200ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.75 fortnightly with More info
F10SC is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world.
F10SC is a highly concentrated veterinary disinfectant with a dilution rate of 1:250 (one part F10 to 250 parts water)
The benefits of using F10SC include:
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal.
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free.
- Highly cost effective.
- Biodegradable & ecologically friendly.
- Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world.
F10 SC Disinfectant is
- A biodegradable multipurpose disinfectant for all hard surfaces, equipment and airspaces.
- Aldehyde and Lodine Free
- Non-Irritating “Non-Corrosive”
54g/L BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE
4g/L POLY (HEXAMETHYLENE BIGUANIDE HYDROCHLORIDE) HYDROCHLORIDE
How to dilute F10SC:
Use only as directed on the label.
Disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment:
Clear away debris, clean and pre-rinse with water
Apply F10 super concentrate disinfectant in accordance with dilution table as
a wash, or through a foamer or spray and leave to air dry.
Disinfection of air spaces:
Apply F10 SUPER CONCENTRATE DISINFECTANT in accordance with dilution table using an atomizer / fogger and leave to dry. Replace cap after use.
No not mix with soaps and other chemicals.
Dilution table for F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant:
How long will 200ml of F10SC disinfectant last?
If you use 2L of a workable solution per day for High Level Disinfection, you will have enough F10SC for 25 days.