First Aid Kit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.49 fortnightly with More info
Bird First Aid Kit
Birds are prone to injury just like any other pet. You must be prepared in an emergency to treat minor injuries or stabilize serious wounds before seeking professional help.
This bird first aid kit is designed to treat minor injury and to stabilize your bird in an emergency before a trip to the veterinarian. It is always a good idea to have a first aid kit that caters to your pet's specific needs.
A Bird first aid kit is an essential part of every bird keeper's medicine chest.
Bird Kit Contents
- 1 - Bird Kit Case
- 1 - Bottle Powdered Styptic (toenail/feather bleeding)
- 1 - Pair Latex Gloves (personal protection)
- 1 - 20 ml Bottle Eye & Skin Wash. (flush eyes or wounds)
- 1 - 1" x 6 yd. Sterile Gauze Bandage (wrap wound areas)
- 1 - Pair Scissors (trim feather/cut bandage tape)
- 1 - Pair 5" Locking Forceps (remove broken blood feathers)
- 2 - PVP Iodine Antiseptic Wipes (sterilization)
- 2 - Antiseptic Towelettes (clean wound or hands)
- 2 - Packages 2" x 2" Gauze Pads (apply to wound area)
- 5 - Cotton Swabs (apply ointment or creams)
- 1 - Roll 1/2" x 2 1/2 yd. Adhesive Tape (secure bandage)
- 1 - Hand Wipe (personal clean up)
- 1 - Bird Emergency Card (record info/vet phone number)